What is care management?
Care Management is all about finding out what kind of care works for you and your situation. This service is often needed during the transition of a person from hospitals and rehab facilities as the care manager arranges services during the discharge process. Our care managers will be your guide in this difficult time and help you find solutions that best fit you and your family.
What is a Care Manager?
A care manager is an individual who assists families through the process of planning and coordinating the care of their loved ones. One of the most critical pieces of care management is clear communication with the senior and their family.
Help in a Crisis
A lot of our clients come to us when things have gone wrong, and they need help. This could mean:
- A fall or injury
- A new diagnosis
- Sudden decline in health
Ask a question and we will find the answer!
The following list contains just a few of the things we offer to help our clients, but as stated above, if we don’t know the answer, we are dedicated to finding it for you!
PIECES can help you with:
- Where to start with caring for your aging loved ones
- Getting paperwork and plans organized
- Connecting with legal services
- Gathering important documents for seniors
- Finding Senior Living
- Touring Care Communities
- Connecting with At Home Care Agencies
- Finding End of Life Care and Support
- Connecting with Caregiver Support resources
- Home Safety guides and suggestions
- Connecting with Movers